Puglia -Town & Country - 6 nights Luxury Boutique holiday
From £699 per person
Puglia is one of the lesser known parts of Italy, also known as the hill of the peninsula on the southeast, blessed with pockets of sandy beaches, charming towns with stunning architecture, and unspoilt countryside. A real Italian destination where you live and play like locals! Out of the ordinary traditional historic buildings, offering unique holiday accommodation in the countryside or city locations scattered throughout the peninsula, the best of real Italy!
Enjoy the medieval town of Conversano with wine tasting and dinner and relax at the delightful Masseria at the end of your holiday - Truly magical Puglia experience in style.
Price from £699 per person
- Easyjet/Ryanair flights to Bari with hand luggage only (BA upgrade also available)
- 3 nights Corte Alta Villa Bed & Breakfast - Free upgrade to Top Standard Room subject to availability
- 1 X dinner for two at hotel’s Goffredo Restaurant located at the roof top with birds eye view of the historic town, with local wine included
- Aperativo on arrival (wine, juice, olives and taralli)
- Entry to the Spa for two, the aquam per salus route at a dedicated time (Treatments/massage can also be booked at the hotel reception at an additional cost.)
- Wine tasting at “Cantine I Pastini” - self-drive to the canteen - map will be provided
- 3 nights in Masseria Garrappa in a classic room
- 1 free dinner excluding drinks at Masseria Garrappa
- 2 days free access to a private beach with sunbeds and umbrella
- Economy car hire (CDW excess waiver is not included) for the duration of the break
Optional: Wine tasting at Cantine Villa Schinosa (Castel del Monte area) - self-drive to the canteen at a supplement